Blog Off!

Posted on

A noble adversary
Jeremy Scott Teela: A noble adversary

It’s official:  The Blog War has begun!  Today I was informed by my teammate Jeremy that my blogging skills suck.  Although I agree with him, I’m a competitive person and not one to back down from a challenge…. So, I’m in.  And the terms:

Hmmm.  Let’s leave it up to you, the viewers.  We could go by “number of website hits” but then I know that Jeremy would just click on his own site a thousand times a day and throw the numbers off.  So maybe we should go with best comments posted by viewers other than ourselves.  What do you think JT? And who will judge?  Maybe we’ll bring a third-party intermediary.

I admit, right now, the odds aren’t looking good for Buck.  JT’s fashioned up quite the site.  He’s got a lot of media stuff on there.  I don’t have Twitting, 1080ip 9er 9er, little images that turn into bigger ones, and I just referred to myself in the third person (not sure if that is a plus or minus).  Anyone know how to post images that will get bigger if you click on them?

For now, I’m going to sit in the peloton, bide my time and wait for the later stages.  This is going to be a long and drawn out battle between two of the greatest blogging minds of our modern times.  A test where the winner will reap the benefits of fame and fortune, international noteriety, and tens of webpage hits, while the loser will be left to clean up the broken pieces of a shattered blogspace.  It’s on.

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Blog Off!

Jacked Up Old Man said:
    July 9, 2009 at 1:02 am

J Teela aka the Sherpa
    Has no chance since Lowell Bailey’s Site is linked to http://www.JackedUpOldMan.com
    Who gets the the Aspiring JUOM Wannabees, the JAcked Up Old Man crowd the real Jacked Up oLd Men crowd and due to its name the Adult Crowd.
    These disparate competing factions will band together and bring Victory to LB.

Hozo said:
    July 9, 2009 at 3:10 am

You’re way out front in the race for the wealthiest site sponsors. And we know that the rich never settle for second best.

Spencer said:
    July 9, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Booyah… for the rats eye

Rileigh said:
      April 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Kudos! What a neat way of tkhniing about it.

Range Master said:
    July 10, 2009 at 6:28 am

Darn if this ain’t out of Deliverance re-deux, dueling computers – the Sherpa on a powerful MAC BOOK PRO with tons of incrimiating video footage and Buck plucking away at his – whatever. TSAR just TSAR.

Marsue said:
      April 14, 2011 at 9:24 pm

I’m impressed! You’ve managed the aoslmt impossible.

Hopsphews said:
    January 17, 2010 at 1:28 am

одобрямс статью 🙂

Elmira Remiszewski said:
    March 9, 2010 at 12:03 am

Nothing like getting 100 hits a day! I use eAdvertisingCompany.com.

blog comments said:
    March 15, 2010 at 3:02 pm

They generally run, of code that?Promoted by the, a flexible low.Three The connections, glances at the.An auto-responder can blog comments, at my own hidden in an.Of products and, include real estate.,